2. Information Collection We collect email addresses from our users through forms for the purpose of sending newsletters, promotional offers, and critical service updates in the event of an emergency by the government.
3. Information Usage We use the collected email addresses to send newsletters, promotional offers, and critical service updates. We use Google Analytics to analyse user behaviour on our website. All data is stored using the third-party service provided by MailChimp.
5. Data Storage and Security All user data is stored securely using the third-party service provided by MailChimp. Our servers are located in the UK.
6. User Rights Users can access, modify, or delete their data by unsubscribing via the newsletter using the link contained in it or by visiting this link.
7. Children’s Privacy Our website is not intended for children, and we do not knowingly collect data from children.
8. International Data Transfers We do not transfer data internationally. All our servers are located in the UK.
10. Consent Users provide their consent for data collection and usage by clicking on a confirmation link sent in the registration email.
11. Legal Frameworks We adhere to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) to ensure the protection of our users’ data.